Sometimes, we have misunderstanding on the purchasing of faucets. To get to know more about the below six points, will make our purchasing decision much wiser.
- Sensor faucets most water-saving
Sensor faucets not only less water, high price, and high maintenance costs. It is not practical for families to use sensor faucets.
- The smaller the flow, the more water-saving
Faucet flow has water-saving standards, flow is too large and too small are not conducive to water conservation. Sometimes the flow of the faucet is too small, there may be a problem with the faucet valve, or slag blockage, should be promptly cleaned or replaced.
- Bubbles faucets can be water saving in any cases
The role of the aerator is mainly to increase the number of bubbles in the water, reducing the amount of water; but the aerator makes the water flow weak, so it is needed to use a lot of water, not conducive to water conservation.
- The faucetshave hot and cold temperature adjustment
Faucet hot and cold temperature adjustment function must have hot and cold two inlet hose and ceramic spool to be able to achieve.
- Choose faucet without considering the basin
Many consumers haven’t noticed that the basin becomes high after it has been installed. The consumers needs to consider the actual situation of the basin when they install the faucets.
- Faucet and water pipe connection without angle valve